TOMBOLO ART MEDIA

TOMBOLO ART MEDIA
LAUNCHING FEBRUARY 2014

Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Has Sprung in NYC...Well, Sort Of.

Well, this past Sunday was an amazing spring day in New York, so I took to the streets, and headed over to Tudor City on the East Side and then up to Columbus Circle and Central Park to meet my pal Naomi Watts and her ever-loving sidekick, Chester, a shiba inu with the best personality on the planet. I really do love him, but it is difficult hanging out with him because he totally upstages me…and he’s cuter!

It’s a rainy Monday now, and really gross outside, as I sit and count the hours until I fly out to Albuquerque. So, as a pick me up from the winter blahs that just won’t end, here is my video tribute to a beautiful April day in the “Big Apple.” This is Uncle Paulie signing off from New York...


No comments: