TOMBOLO ART MEDIA

TOMBOLO ART MEDIA
LAUNCHING FEBRUARY 2014

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Albuquerque Arts Newspaper Features Interview with Paul Niemi

This past month has been a whirlwind of events and activities, including my very own art show at Desert Intarsia Gallery, my principal role in Back to the 80s at the Adobe Theater, as well as my leading role in Shakespeare in Hollywood at the Albuquerque Little Theatre.

I'm thrilled that Albuquerque Arts newspaper has featured my art work on its shopping page in its October print edition(that's page 17 if you're able to pick up a copy!). They are also featuring a "Take 5" interview with me regarding my role as "Oberon" in Shakespeare in Hollywood, my art work and my career path as a publicist.

Read the interview HERE!

1 comment:

Grandma Martha said...

Great interview! Send me a copy of the paper.