TOMBOLO ART MEDIA

TOMBOLO ART MEDIA
LAUNCHING FEBRUARY 2014

Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Heard @ the Heard 2011" Series Coming Soon to Uncle Paulie's World

Hi ya'll!  Well, I can scarcely believe that another year has passed and it is again time for the Annual Heard Museum Guild Indian Fair and Market.  This is the 53rd season and I will be in Phoenix with my handy camera in tow capturing the spirit of the show with interviews of many of the 750 artists in attendance.  You just never know who you might get to know via the Blogosphere!

Last year, my Heard @ the Heard series was very well-received, so I'm doing it again for 2011.    Stay tuned to your computer for blog updates starting this weekend and into next week.  Please comment and let me know what you think.  Thanks for supporting Native American fine art and see YOU at the Heard! 

In the meantime, watch a teaser for the series HERE!

No comments: